Is this a bug or intentional? Invis to undead

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Velisaris_MS, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

If I cast ITU on myself (self or group, either via spell or AA), and someone else in the group casts invis or camo on me (single target or group version, spell or AA), it drops the ITU I cast. Nothing I do will get them to stack. I've even clicked off every buff I have to make sure nothing was conflicting, and it still happens.

However, if someone else casts ITU on me, and then I get a camo or invis from someone, the ITU stays up.

Can anyone else confirm this bug? Or is it "working as intended" and simply a big middle finger to clerics? I don't have a paladin toon so I can't test if the same thing happens with their spells.
  2. Brudal Augur

To the best of my knowledge, normal invis has to land 1st; generally why group invis was faster casting than group ivu.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

I could have sworn I tested that idea and ivu was cast first and stuck when invis landed, but it's been a while. I have a chanter on the other account so I'll check it again just to make sure. It's not a huge issue, just an annoying one.
  4. Velisaris_MS Augur

It seems you are correct Brudal...normal invis has to land first. Apparently, that's a detail that I never took notice of, or (more likely) never cared enough about to notice. Until those rare instances where I need to move my cleric somewhere with both invis and ITU. :D