Is there a limit to how many times i can reuse a heroic?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by svann, Oct 16, 2018.

1. svann Augur

I deleted a heroic character thinking to reuse it but now the heroic upgrade is gone. I know this was a paid heroic slot because I did this several times successfully, but this last time when I deleted it the heroic upgrade option did not come back. Is there supposed to be a limited number of times you can reuse it? Petitioned it, but thought Id ask here as well.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have never heard a limit mentioned. Just the restriction that the original heroic from back in 2012 is not one that can be deleted and remade but you get a warning if you try to delete that one. There should not be an issue since you had been successful in the past so I think the petition was the best way to go.
    Dreadmore likes this.
  3. S33k3r Augur

As CatPaws mentioned the 1st free HC cannot be reused but the 2nd free HC & any purchased can be reused as many times as you want. You will only get the plat & marks the first time you use the heroic.

I've reused 1 HC about 8 times without problems to checkout what AAs / Gear certain classes get.
    Dreadmore likes this.
  4. svann Augur

Petition fixed it overnight. Thanks guys.
  5. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Seems to bug about 10% of the time, when it doesn't reset, but petition always fixes it. Had it happen 3 times when I used a heroic and made/delete over and over to enchant every type of jewel for getting JC to 350.
  6. Daedly Augur

Wait, you can delete herioc characters and reuse them? How do you know if you can or not? If you claimed vet rewards on that character, are they deleted as well?
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes you can!! Over and over. The only one restricted from this is the one given out free in 2012. The ones you buy or the one given free in 2017 can be deleted and remade. The one from 2012 "should" give a warning message when you delete it. Plus folks kinda know if they were playing in 2012 and got it then.

The standard rules of veteran rewards applies. They do not transfer, once used they are gone. Unless you have more years on the account. You also loose the bags, mount and plat. And do not get new ones on the new character.