is there a alternate way to get these items.....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by krichton, Jan 19, 2019.

1. krichton Elder

contract of the tier'dal royal guard (COF beta token reward) or nimbus of discordant souls (won from a card game -lon) ? neither can be gotten anymore? ....you just had the limited time to get them? i would be willing to buy them from the market.....
  2. Aurastrider Augur

Not sure how the beta works but I don't think you can bank your beta tokens and buy previous years stuff if they even give you tokens? As for the nimbus if its a loot card from LON there should be a prize form of it. You just have to search bazaar for Prize: nimbus of discordant souls or figure out what loot deck it came from and wait for the prize packs to be sold again that is associated with that deck and hope for the best.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Beta Tokens are only good for the Beta you earned them in. If you have enough tokens at the end of Beta you get the Reward, there is no way to get the rewards after that. It's been asked for too many times to count and I doubt they will ever change their stance on it.
    Whulfgar likes this.
  4. Sobmre Augur

can't get them , because daybreak hates money and doesn't realize the $$ that could be made by putting old beta stuff in a loot crate or the store.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

Adding the Beta Rewards to the marketplace would diminish the exclusivity of having a Beta reward to begin with. The rewards are supposed to be a bonus for players who put time and effort into testing new expansions, not something everyone with a few bucks can get.

I've seen one idea for obtaining the old Beta rewards that I liked. Make a new Beta Reward that allows you to pick one item from previous Beta Rewards. I'm not sure how easy that would be to implement since the rewards show up in /claim and it doesn't quite have the reward set functionality like quest rewards were you can actually limit it to 1 selection.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I love this idea, I have some beta rewards I hate which I have never claimed and I have some I love which only came as a single claim that I would like to put on my other chars.