Is Fippy dead?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by futonn, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Nothing says credibility like the refusal to address or answer simple, valid questions.

Well done.
  2. Trevalon Augur

I kinda think that when you can count the number of returning players by counting your fingers and toes and multiplying by 2 - That is probably the definition of a dead server.
  3. taliefer Augur

i wouldnt call either server dead, in that there are people playing the game on both and enjoying it.

however, i dont really believe either server has what i would call a healthy population. logging into a couple of live servesr for the first time in a while the otehr day, and i actually saw people doing things outside of raiding, and active bazaars, general chat conversations, and just a ton more people. it reminded me of what it was like to not play on a ghost town in comparison.

i still love fippy tho~
  4. Machen New Member

Just wanted to mention that tomorrow marks 6 months since underfoot launched, happy anniversary Fippy Darkpaw. That's already about two months longer than our previous longest expansion (LDon with failed GOD votes), and we still have almost a month to go. Not surprising server activity is way down outside of raids right now. We've trained ourselves to have a 2-3 month attention span after unlocking most of the expansions like clockwork for three years.
  5. Tacks New Member

So what I am taking from all this is.... As a returning player I SHOULD play on Fippy Darkpaw.
  6. taliefer Augur

Fippy has 2 active raid guilds committed to doing content "in era" as the server progresses. it seems to have a handfull of assorted random people doing their own thing. i dont know of any "Casual" raiding guilds still around that does out of era raids. i also dont know of any family style guilds. they may exist, ive just came back after a lengthy absence myself. i just dont know of any offhand.

Vulak has Kuk clan, and thats about it from what i saw tooling around there. they are a casual raid guild progressing through content a their own pace.

basically if you want to raid in era, play on fippy. if you want a slower pace of raiding, vulak. if yer lookin to do your own thing, youd have an easier time finding random people on Fippy.
    Tacks likes this.
  7. oisjafoij Augur

you should play wherever you want. Wanting to play on Fippy Darkpaw is always good.
    Aneia and Tacks like this.