is double xp working?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dojii, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Dojii Augur

doesn't seem to be live.
  2. Ghubuk Augur

I was under the impression it doesn't start until Sunday night at midnight.
  3. Oloren New Member

No double xp on Bert yet. About 6hrs after it was supposed to go live.
  4. Rorce Augur

It was "supposed" to go live only 3 1/2 hours ago. I can't speak for Bertox, but for Rathe it actually went live early, it's been on for about 5 1/2 hours now.
  5. Tegila Augur

well bertox been jerked around all weekend so if ours is broken wouldnt surprise me. the amount o f losses from rollbacks and crashes alone shoul give us a longer dbl period
  6. Oloren New Member

Oops Rorce, you're right. Must be math challenged this early.
  7. tnot Elder

Just logged on.. Killed something solo . 40% of an aa. Same I've been getting all along, It's Not working.
  8. Eruesso Lorekeeper

Whats the deal?! I'm not noticing a difference on Drinal either...I hope we get this time back....
  9. Zebrn Journeyman

This is definitely not working.
  10. Sophia Lorekeeper

Likewise. The only thing that surprises me is that the claim that it's already running on Rathe. Can anyone confirm that?

edit: actually, on rechecking, it says 12:01 (midnight). So the very beginning of the 30th, not the midnight of the 30th...
  11. Mellifleur Augur

I doubt it is.
  12. Sophia Lorekeeper

Actually, turns out he may well be right. After a few speculative kills, I think it's active on FV too. Or I'm just imagining things because of how late it is...
  13. Zebrn Journeyman

Any eta on a fix on drinal?
  14. Tegila Augur

it's gamewide not jsut drinal. we're more itnerested here on bertox on our server stability, dbl xp does no good if you get rolled back 20minutes (and the hours of work leading up to it) without warning constnatly
  15. Tegila Augur

so now its supposedly working on other servers, maybe not all, idk, but stil lverified to NOT be workign on bertox and still no word on bertox crashing either, One would think one of the highest ppulation servers crashignconstnatly would be worthy of some attention from somewehre other than a weekend warrior soe mod on facebook
    Mellifleur likes this.
  16. Endo Journeyman

Bertox double exp is still not working.
  17. Brimmer New Member

Actually, double EXP on FV does not seem to be working correctly. Yesterday I noticed I was getting 17% per kill on the mobs I was camping, now I'm getting roughly 26%. Definately not doubled. I also tested other mobs and did not seem to be getting any extra exp added on those. (I may be misunderstanding the mechanics of how the double xp is supposed to work though)
  18. Buds Augur

It's working on FV. On FV you get bonus experience, so it won't be double. It's 100% more exp that mobs give, not double your experience.
  19. Brimmer New Member

Ohhh, ok that makes sense. Thanks!
  20. Oloren New Member

Still no double xp on Bertox.