Is class changing possible?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sostenes, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Sostenes Augur

Hey Guys,

I was wondering, I have a Druid (Heroic Character) that I 'd like to change in to another class, wondering if DBG offers a class change service?

Thanks,
    Sostenes
  2. Ruven_BB Augur

Sure, buy another Heroic character.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  3. Jaylin Augur

If you paid for it, you can delete the character and get the heroic back. Then just make a new character, otherwise you gotta buy a new one if you dont want to delete
    Silv likes this.
  4. Silv Augur

Or you can just delete the first heroic and re-create a new one without buying again.

Edit: Jay beat me :p
    Jaylin likes this.
  5. Jaylin Augur

booya! haha sorry
  6. Mayfaire Augur

Before you delete, however, remember that they won't give you certain things the 2nd time. The 15k plat is one, I can't remember what else? The bags maybe?

Anything that won't be given a 2nd time you'll want to put into a shared bank or have a friend hold it for you or whatever.
  7. Jaylin Augur

The bayle marks or the plat wont be regiven. Bags and mount will
    Mayfaire likes this.
  8. Sostenes Augur

Cool, thanks guys :D
  9. Iila Augur

The free Heroics from way back when they introduced HCs can't be deleted and remade, btw.
  10. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

If it is the free Heroic they will make you retype its name a 2nd time to confirm and they say you won't get it back.
  11. Laronk Augur

personally I've been working on making a 105 of every class, everything is 105 except my monk (100) necro(1) rogue(95) and berserker(1) then I can class change when ever!
  12. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

For some reason I am not getting my heroic upgrades when I delete heroic toons backs. I deleted two of them and got nothing back. Sort of annoyed.
  13. Unkynd Journeyman

Getting one character to 105 with Maxxed AAs is hard enough... you must really love EQ :)
  14. Laronk Augur

Once you get max aa once on a character its very easy to max out every expansion. Really it can all be done pretty fast if you have very focused play sessions.
  15. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Good grief. Less than five hour turnaround to get the issue fixed by the CS people. Not bad considering it is Christmas Eve.
    Sancus and Silv like this.