Is Ceaseless coming to Agnarr?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Agnarrist, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Agnarrist New Member

Shash, checkin' in!

I heard about this server this evening and came directly here to read a recruitment/announcement post from Ceaseless, but see nothing!

Fippy.. Combine.. Ragefire.. Skipped Phinigel and joined Resolute there, but we thought you would be here for this.

Antiphates?
    Barlow?
    Darkenr?
    Hateblade?
    Purp?
    Furadni?
    Doc?
    Chinny?
    Machail?
    Nevi?
    Trakanon?
    Fay?
    Pendarr?
    Mandarr?
    Scipio?
    Anthia?
    Ahzek?
    Axiss?
    Bellum?
    Cello?
    Cez?
    Theonlyone?
    Solrias?
    Sinent?
    Rek/Pathology?
    Mhad?
    Kibow?
    Jenarie?

One of you HAS to be able to get a hold of Big B to come back and mess around here!
    /hope.
  2. Orxbane New Member

Kallum from Ragefire is hoping for an answer to this as well. This time I should be bringing a friend as well, and hopefully I can last longer this time.
  3. jeskola pheerie

It appears Ceaseless has become Intermittent
  4. Troubadurix Lorekeeper

I guess they have...ceased.... ;)
    Xind, Vidahr and jeskola like this.
  5. Dandy Augur

Ready and willing.
    I think I have his number somewhere in an old burner phone. I'll see if I can find it.
  6. Barlow Elder

Well, I can say that I didn't expect to see Rek/Pathology pop up on my phone the other day!

Since that discussion, I have sent out about 40 emails and about 50 texts to folks to gauge interest in the ol' Agnarr server. I think I'll go splash around on the Guild Recruitment section and see what the hell is going on with current guilds heading to Agnarr.

Kallum, Rek, Scip.. Shash - As always, great to hear from you guys.

I have an Agnarr discussion Discord setup -- Go ahead and PM here for the details! << much much much much more to come >>

/cheers!
  7. taliefer Augur

[quote="Barlow, post: 3534489, member: 5978" I think I'll go splash around on the Guild Recruitment section and see what the hell is going on with current guilds heading to Agnarr [/quote]

its a hot mess of people that don't have a clue how to run a guild, from what ive seen on the guild recruitment forum~

not that I know anything really about ceasless, but some of the guilds ive seen posting here are quite obviously lacking in experience.

quote fail
  8. PL-Mined New Member

Hey all, wasnt in ceaseless but i rolled with machail on fippy and the guild we spun up on phinny before merging with lost in progress. I'm interested!
  9. Dandy Augur

Ferocity FTW
  10. Trackanon Elder

It doesn't look like there will be a "ceaseless" on Agnarr, but a fair amount of us are rolling there and will probably have an outside of guild community thing going on. Be sure to say hello.
  11. Tachyon Augur

Who's ceaseless?
  12. Barlow Elder

Track said it -- A lot of us will be there, but scattered around due to Raid Schedules being build around instances. It finally gives us ALL the flexibility to Raid when we can, and still do together anytime we want! I am creating a Ceaseless Guild Discord area for the crew, but again.. we will be split into other < Guild Names > this time around!

I am the Recruitment Officer for Ultimate Onslaught.. Track is the DKP Officer in Fourth Meal :).. Erik is Co-GM of < They Haven't made their name official yet>... Hateblade is trolling around as a hidden name that he will announce at the launch of Agnarr as the Raid Leader of Hidden Gems (Posting soon).. And a handful of our members are scattered throughout those guilds!

This will be a good time.. on OUR schedule!

Cocktails anyone? :)
  13. SirLord Journeyman

Crispr reporting in. I was going to stick to Phinny, but if the crew is back....
  14. Barlow Elder

Crispr! Great to see you man.

We changed directions a bit!

We *^$%& canned the Ultimate Onslaught idea, and got together with Ship Wrecked and have created < Legacy Inc > --- a LOT more information to follow... but, you all heard it here first!
  15. Sinzz-Wickedley Lorekeeper

i might be able to be arm twisted ... <~ sinent :)
  16. Barlow Elder

Get your on Discord!

Texting you in 12 seconds!
  17. Neztah13 New Member

18. skattabrainz Augur

The best guild I've ever been in, in EQ at least. It took a LOT of frustration with the ragefire server to stop playing with them. Selfishly, wish they were on phinigel.

Leaders that listen, care, and know what the heck they're doing. Honestly what else is there.

Skatterbrains (Discodave on Phinny)
  19. Barlow Elder

Heya Skatter!

We made Legacy Inc here, with a wide array of players from successful guilds in the past!

I'll shoot you a PM.
    skattabrainz likes this.
  20. NuffanTuit Nuffan Tuit on Innoruuk Server

Is Ceaseless considering a return on Rizlona or Aradune?