Is anyone else unable to modify their EQ account subscription?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Xerzist, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Xerzist Augur

I go to everquest.com, log in with my account, and when I try and click on my account name in the upper right hand corner to select my profile for subscriptions etc it just continually routes me back to the everquest home page.

Same thing happens on my work PC.

o_O
  2. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

click on the SoE logo on the top left of the home page, to get your self to the SoE home page then login and click on my account u should be fine that way.
  3. Rainbowdash Augur

Aye it's been doing that to me for awhile as well. I have to do what Bigz just said.
  4. Denial_Sinfae Augur

It's definitely a little frustrating having to indirectly get to it. I had been using the support tab previously. I didn't know the banner was an actual web-page link. Will adopt that now.

Hopefully they just fix the option to edit your account under your account name after the integration change from eqplayers to an all inclusive everquest.com.
  5. Denial_Sinfae Augur

Just a curiosity: Does anyone know if there's any benefit for Sony by forcing us to re-direct to their main homepage from the Everquest pages?
  6. Piestro Augur

Interesting, I'll bring this up with our web team. Previous to the changeover would this bring you to account management?
  7. Samatman Augur

8. Piestro Augur

9. Ratbo Peep Augur

Exactly - that's the one that the link on the EQ thingie needs to get to. :)
    -Rat