Is Agnarr going to have that xp bonus ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ikrouki, Nov 15, 2017.

1. ikrouki New Member

i was wandering if agnarr will get that xp bonus or it only server that can do adventure ?
  2. Herf Augur

What XP bonus do you speak of? So far what started today is a shortening of lockout time on instanced raids. I'm hoping we'll get xp bonus before the end of the year.
  3. JustAQuestion Elder

...experience 50% shorter instance lockout timers ...
  4. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

There will be an exp bonus after the reduced lookout event ends and it will hit all servers if it follows the past years trend.
  5. nagash101 Augur

From Wednesday, November 15, 2017, until Tuesday, November 28, 2017, ALL players will experience 50% shorter instance lockout timers while adventuring!
    Seems like they need to give an EXP bonus on the 22nd to the 28th for Thanks Giving. That would give me something to be Thankful for.
  6. Accipiter Old Timer

What a b.s. bonus.
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

8. Astley Augur

Twice as many Raids of your favorite targets in the same week... Not a bad thing at all.
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The scheduled EXP bonuses are server-wide and don't "filter" out servers.
  10. Accipiter Old Timer

I don't raid anymore so it does nothing for me. I'm not even sure players in raiding guild want to raid twice as often.
  11. Machentoo Augur

Plenty of non raiders still farm old raids. Think of this as bonus AON week!
  12. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

I never raid, but the EC tunnel will be flooded with more gear I can buy an sell for more krono I can't spend...... :(
  13. Accipiter Old Timer

Eh, maybe. I never understood the AoN draw personally.
  14. Kahna Augur

Nothing? I mean, there is nothing stopping you from benefitting from this bonus even if you only group. Many, if not most, of the raid zones are also groupable. Pull your own private instance and have fun clearing the zone with friends. With a three day lockout you could do this pretty much every night, even on Agnarr.
    Velks, Seb, Kael, Skyshrine, WW, Icewell, KC, DN all have groupable content in them.
  15. nagash101 Augur

So when is the EXP Bonus going to start?
  16. AsYouWish New Member

The original announcement in the September Newsletter said "bi-weekly bonuses including increased bonus experience, rare spawns, faction bonuses, and shorter lockout timers!"

There should be a two week stretch of bonus xp coming at some point.
  17. Mwapo Augur

Before they fixed doors, it was amazing. Then they fixed doors and I don't really see the benefit anymore personally.
  18. Accipiter Old Timer

Point taken. While I have nine level 60s on Agnarr, I have gone back to Phinny for now. That was the perspective I was coming from. Grouping older instances isn't as compelling in OoW as it might be in Velious.

Let me rephrase my original complaint: While reduced lockouts is nice, I would have much preferred an XP boost bonus.

Having said that, I am reminded that an XP boost bonus on Agnarr wouldn't be useful to a lot of people.
  19. Machentoo Augur

That is almost certainly coming too, following the two weeks of reduced lockouts.

They are following the same pattern as last year.
  20. Accipiter Old Timer

OK, thanks.