Ioulin's Warrant

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sashnia, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Sashnia Elder

Just wanted to report that this is currently providing minimum stats with full EOK class armour.

If this is a bug then I am reporting it here as well as the /bug I did, however, if this is as expected then just letting the raiding community know. It is possible its only max with current expansion armour, think that would be a new thing though?

Would be interested to hear of anyone getting this with any ROS visible items to see if it has increased in stats. Currently 204ac, 3.9k HEM.
  2. Niskin Clockwork Arguer

The description is wrong, devs have said it works with RoS armor only.
  3. Sashnia Elder

Thanks for the reply Niskin. Good to know...
  4. svann Augur

Which is kinda dumb. Means new charms are worthless unless you already have everything else. Get charm last.
  5. Atvar Augur

I /bugged it and posted in the bug thread. The fact that they decided to randomly change how this type of charm has worked since inception is completely ridiculous. It will be max stats for only a few months, and spend the majority of its time being worse than group gear. Players don't change out full sets of visible armor in a single raid night.
  6. MiataDriver Augur

Yeah, beyond stupid. Lucky me I have one now that is completely useless for some time to come now.
  7. MiataDriver Augur

With one ROS visible, it's 221AC, 4231 HP, 4267 M/E
  8. Hellfyres Lorekeeper

Hey Ngreth, just an idea to eliminate some of the grief you will get for this from the player base. I can understand you wanting these charms to not go to instantly maxed as soon as you get one.

Perhaps a compromise is to set the base for the charms and scaling slightly differently. For example:
    ROS(Class specific charm) Raid: Base stats=EOK (Class Specific Charm) Raid stats, When maxed: RoS (Class specific Charm) Raid Stats or ROS TS (Class specific Charm) Raid stats)

This would keep it from being an instant upgrade while also allowing it to be utilized before a full set or most of a set is acquired. You still get your desire of not wanting the charm to instantly scale and max, while at the same time allowing the player base to utilize the charm before needing 5+ other pieces of gear prior to it even being worth it to equip.
    svann likes this.
  9. Mortium Elder

To be fair, it's the only slot that doesn't get upgraded upon looting. It makes no real sense