Inventory Merc Tab

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tobin, May 8, 2016.

1. Tobin Augur

I would like to see the four inventory items for mercs instanced to each merc so different amour/weapons can be assigned to each. Plus please add mercenary point info to the tab like in the interface "TBM Smaller Inventory"

[IMG]
  2. Iila Augur

I'd like it if equipping the weapons and shield on tank/rogue mercs didn't make them worse.
  3. Jyve Augur

And ability to fit them with ornaments so we can play dress up.
  4. Numiko Augur

Is that still bugged? What has always bugged me about it is how dev's totally ignore the problem, would be nice if one could at least say "yea it's broken but we are to busy to fix it for now"
  5. Gundolin Augur

That was my first thought. If they are going to spend anytime at all on Mercenary Equipment, this should be the first priority.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  6. segap Augur

Just go with AC items. Best stat for all merc types. No need to switch stuff around for healer, dps and tank.
  7. Tobin Augur

Thank you - I'll try that
  8. Roxxanna Augur

I rarely use tank merc, are you saying I should leave the sword and shield slots empty?
  9. segap Augur

If you use a tank merc or melee dps merc, never put anything in the shield slot. Primary should be fine (at least for tanks).
  10. Roxxanna Augur

Reasons? Less dmg, less aggro? What about wiz mercs?
  11. DruidCT Augur

They know its broke. Since they have not fixed it one can assume by their inaction that they are happy with power of mercs without any changes. The other possibility is the person who wrote the merc code left, and everyone left does Noes Goes [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose_goes] when it is brought up.
  12. segap Augur

Wiz merc and healer would be fine. For melee dps, it treats anything in the second slot as a shield. Even if you put a weapon there, it stops dual wielding. You can actually see it switch to the bash animation. For tank mercs this cuts the aggro generation way down and it won't hold aggro off more than /attack.
  13. Aghinem Augur

Apparently, the gear for healer mercs makes them less efficient as well.