Invalid credentials

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zerker, May 4, 2022.

1. Zerker Journeyman

Yes, hi, hello. When are you going to stop sending automated email responses and actually do something about the "Invalid Credentials" situation? We pay to play, not pay to be told our information is wrong (which it isn't).
    Rekie likes this.
  2. Rekie New Member

I would also like to know when they will fix this issue and not just send automated emails.
  3. Udayan New Member

I was told to come here and raaaage because of login credential issue that others are having.

Please fix this so I can play with my only friends.
    Zerker likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hi to you to :)

Best thing is to post this in the bug forum under the existing posts that others have made with the same issue.

Don't forget to click the "like" button on the first post so the devs see it is affecting you

PS while this is player support it is players supporting players not dev support - that is the bug section

Both of you need to go to the bug forum - this is the one you should be posting under
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...id-credentials-cant-get-on-my-account.282668/
    Zerker likes this.
  5. Zerker Journeyman

TYVM, we'll post there. Appreciate your input
  6. tonoth New Member

lots of people are having issues. guild asked us to post here
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

not under player support. they want you to post under "bug reports" please

The reason being is devs will see all the likes on the first post in Bugs, but devs seldom come into this one