Invalid Credentials

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Kryshael, May 27, 2020.

1. Kryshael Journeyman

After trying to log in numerous times today; it eventually broke and started asking for my username and password. Upon entering those, it says that the information is invalid. Same results when trying to log into the forums or main website. This is on my alt account, not this one obviously since I can log into the forums on this one.

Will be happy to send account info to a CSR if needed.

Thank you.
  2. Lachnar Elder

Same, SOME kind of response would be appreciated beyond just stealth editing your twitter post guys.
  3. SlayPoupon New Member

I am getting this same error, was prompted to change my password multiple times. No luck.
  4. jmfcterribad New Member

We have already paid for this time and it is ticking away.
    Any chance you will "pause" our time until you fix this? It isn't right that every minute you delay, you also strip us of 1 minute of paid for game time.

Either give it back or stop charging for now.
  5. Lachnar Elder

They don't care enough to admit its happening or reply to any of these threads so good luck, much as that would be the ethical thing to do.
  6. Tyorl New Member

Same issue here. Can now log into the forums and website, but not the game.
  7. Aleve New Member

I have this same issue on my other account. I just hope I don't get locked out and it just has a delay to work?
  8. Oxenstern2k New Member

Same issue here. I can not log into the daybreak games or game with my main account. Opened a support ticket and waiting to hear back. I may need to dispute charges on my card since I have two months left of a three month subscription.
  9. Rangefighter New Member

My Primary Account is ALSO showing Invalid Credentials. I cannot even get a "Soon" as now my account doesn't even have access...it has just a few days left of access and I have lost 1 full week of paid access so far due to updates, hotfixes, server merges and another bungled TLP launch. now I cant even get acknowledged as having an account in the first place.
  10. Lachnar Elder

But you could NOT log into the website before, then that resolved and you could? I apologize for questioning you on an internet forum, but DPG is sooooo lackluster with CS anymore I am just trying to piece together any kind of picture regarding what's going on, if you indeed were locked out of the forums and it has since resolved that part of it then that at least seems kind of hopeful.
  11. Kryshael Journeyman

Able to log in on my alt account now. Both on the website and in the game.
  12. Atern New Member

i can log into the website now but not the game.

before i was unable to log into either
  13. Atern New Member

i can log into game now
  14. Jagd8 New Member

same

Can't log into one account on client or everquest.com
  15. minlol New Member

I can not log on with My main account to either website or game.
  16. Lachnar Elder

Now I can "technically" log into the website, although any attempt to view anything other than the front page asks for my info again and tells me invalid when i put it in, game still tells me invalid straight away. I'm going to assume this means its, ever so slowly, being fixed. Such bad practice to have active official people posting on the forums and just ignoring this kind of bad PR customer facing problem.
  17. jmfcterribad New Member

And even more heinous, anyone that has a recurring credit card subscription that ends soon will be auto-charged, since we don't have access to change our account settings and temporarily suspend payments either.
  18. Frodlol New Member

Its so odd.. I can log into my box account just fine but when I try to log into my main account it says "invalid credentials" as well.. I reset the password, same thing. Reset the password again, same thing. Go to reset the password for the third time now it says "account does not exist". I sure as hell hope it exists because it has all my krono on it. I submit a ticket, lets see if they reply me :(