Invalid Credentials/There was an error completing your request. Please try again.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Waldbold, Apr 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waldbold New Member

This isn't the account that is doing that, I can log onto this one just fine, but my main character is on the other one which is paid for and with which it is happening to. Everyone else in my guild seems to be able to log on just fine, they're on Discord right now raiding. I threw in a support ticket but was just wondering if I could get any help here or if anyone else was experiencing the same issue. I also changed my p/w three times, each time after I changed it, it still said Invalid Credentials for the forums and
    There was an error completing your request. Please try again.
    in the EverQuest Game Login. On the fourth time I just recently tried to change my password for extra screenshots it told me the phone number I had entered was incorrect. But I received three text messages just a little earlier each time I previously changed the password (I kept changing it, because each time it wouldn't let me in.) Are the login servers overloaded, am I being hacked, or is there some other issue? I would like to get this resolved. Thank you!
    loekai and Gamer001 like this.
  2. Waldbold New Member

3. thatsayikes New Member

This 100% means that account was banned.

This is their new method of banning accounts, and is not a bug.
  4. Waldbold New Member

If my account were banned I would just eventually make a new one and keep playing. I live for the thrill of giving free Platinum to the Gnomes.
  5. Waldbold New Member

Though my last petition involved giving me free Gnome sandwiches, and I didn't receive them.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Fake news. As OP posted in the link, if you bother to read it, this was a server issue at the beginning of March and appears to have come up again. Nothing to do with an account getting banned.

Quit playing around with the password and submit a petition so they know.
    Duder and svann like this.
  7. thatsayikes New Member

Fake news? I literally know someone IRL that was banned and it showed up as this EXACT message and it happened a few weeks ago.
  8. thatsayikes New Member

When they finally sent in a petition, GM said it was a de facto ban.
  9. svann Augur

Very small odds that this is a ban. Your claim that
    is 100% wrong and also offensive.
    Duder likes this.
  10. dreamweaver Community Manager

This is not true. There are connection issues from time to time, or it's possible there is a bug with specific accounts but this is not how bans are handled.
  11. dreamweaver Community Manager

I'm also going to lock this thread, because the issue on the 26th was resolved for players.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.