Instant kick out to desktop problem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Wattsey, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Wattsey New Member

Has there been any reason why people are getting randomly kicked out of the game (then having to wait the que again)? Could we get an answer to this? Don't remember this happening on any other TLP before
    Nordgaren likes this.
  2. Nordgaren Elder

Just happened to me about 30 minutes ago, so I'm forumquesting in que.
  3. Dyzalot Augur

Because for some reason it must cost too much or require too many resources allocated elsewhere right now to program the login server to allow those with characters still logged in (as in you get the message to remove a character first) to bypass the queue.
    Nordgaren and Lungvin like this.
  4. Wattsey New Member

it's the actual kick out that I'm not understanding for no reason that I have a problem with
    Nordgaren likes this.
  5. Dyzalot Augur

Yeah just happened to me in Commons after waiting in 90 minute queue to get on. Client just freezes then closes and I'm looking at my desktop. I don't mind the queues but I don't like them combined with disconnects and crashing such that you are put to the back of the line again. But I didn't like the server instability without the queues either so I guess you can't make me happy.
  6. SoandsoForumUser Augur

Yeah commonlands makes my one computer kick out every 2-3 minutes never fail. I can log that same computer onto another server and sit in the commons for hours with issues, but not on aradune.