Instant camp broken in safe zones

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Draego, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Draego Augur

As of today 4/2 the instant camp ability in safe zones is broken, getting the 30 second verification window.

Not a huge issue but did enjoy being able to do admin on toons in Guild Hall this way.
  2. Lighteningrod Augur

3. Draego Augur

4. Evurkvest Augur

Why would anyone want the option to camp slow in non combat zones? Useless change imo. If someone still want slow camping make a "/camp slow" command for them. Just annoying to have a extra click for instant camping. Not so instant anymore.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Iila Augur

I think it's for people who hit ctrl-x accidentally and instantly exited the game.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Zliz Journeyman

Really, really need an option to toggle this behavior. I loved the true instant-camp.

PS: Hi Illa
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and Fendy like this.
  7. smash Augur

I dont like the way it is now. I kind of 6 times of 10 press the "cancel" thing. and then I have to recamp.

Could easily remove the confirm thing from combat zones, there it really gives problems.
  8. Harabakc Augur

Then they should rebind the key to something else.
    Teferi_Zebuxoruk likes this.
  9. Evurkvest Augur

Good idea
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They need to move the camp key away from the sit key on the actions window nothing to do with rebinding keys.
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

This was about the worst direction they could have went with this. As others have stated it would have been better to have put in a toggle as well as a /camp 30 or slow command.

I have no idea why the pop up window is even there in combat zones, since you have no choice in the matter.
  12. Darzag Elder

I had problems with hitting control x instead of contol s so I rebound the camp function to control y.
    Problem solved. And I agree that the pop up is unneccessary, even bad in combat zones. Maybe they will fix that for us.