Instance Plane of Water Fishlord Event

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Deux, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Fishlord Event in Plane of Water ... after the first wave of mobs no more appear
    Meithew and Nniki like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Its a timed event, not a kill for next wave event. Sit there and they will come. Just killing the wave faster than was originally intended for the time.
  3. Nniki Augur

Nennius likes this.
  4. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

It's in the AOC instanced version of the zone. Standard zone is fine no issue.
  5. Meithew Warlord

Had the same issue yesterday. After I left the AOC instance I did the event in the normal zone and completed it.
    Deux likes this.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

Since AoC are structured to run the raid event, not everything from the static zone goes in one. There are lots of instances where they did not copy in rare mobs/PHs. And lots of time the only zone trash are the ones that are impactful toward getting to the raid target. In this case it may be by design but the fishlord got missed in the cleanup.
  7. Trebla7th Augur

The fishlord event is flagged as a raid (achievement is under "raids"), so it's counter-intuitive that the version of the zone tuned for raids wouldn't include the raid event.
    Wdor likes this.
  8. Soulbanshee Augur

That is weird, because all the gear that drops from the event is group.
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3919

I could make a quick guess that the person backfilling achievements saw a scripted event and figured it was a raid.