Instance (LDON) won't let me in

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Toukan, Jun 1, 2022.

1. Toukan Augur

15 mins into timer now....still too dangerous inside the dungeon at the moment.

Anyone else ?

On Povar, 7pm Mountain

--edit--can't seem to just erase it. Once that one timed out completely (and counted as a fail) all seems well
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Sure glad i didnt play ldon then i would of killed someone.

[IMG]

but it might explain was 2nd place went down so far. Thats my ranger my wizard is far from perfect but least im number 1 haha.

[IMG]

of course my wizard played it when it was current good old pickup days.
  3. Juzam_Djinn Elder

Jesus, a lot more people on your server went for achievements than on mine. I'm #6 on total wins (and I still need EC and NRo achievements), but I'd be in between 14 and 15 there.
    Andarriel likes this.
  4. Hannah Journeyman

Happened to me last night too. Only once out of about 10 Mistmoore instances I ran, but had to drop it and get a new one.

...Hannah...
    Toukan likes this.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

lol even my bard is on the list singdarra! Alot of the wins were for the dragon slayer achievement oh how i hate the arena so much!
  6. Aanuvane Augur

This happened to me earlier this week - I didn't wait that long for the timer to expire and to fail - I just left the adventure and got a new one - no failure and was able to enter the next instance just fine. This was Rujarkian Hills (also Povar) - Bloodied Harrower I will find you someday.