Info on todays New fall bonus? Lockouts and ? Nameds?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Elyssanda, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I see reduced lockouts, and Norrath's terrible foes grow stronger.. does that mean bonus named still? not seeing anything on the EQ News pages.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Not bonus named, at least not as high a chance as it has been.... 7 named missing in LDONs. I can feel the differernce and miss the bonus named we have been having.
  3. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

It's just lockouts. The stronger part is just flavor text (because it's actually before the lockout part).

The Fall Fest post in News and /calendar tells you what is happening. It's been the same stuff for 5 or 6 years now.
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

ok thanks.. still gonna finish off stuff I was working on..
  5. Raccoo Augur

This bonus brings down the lockouts for COV missions to 3 hours. Wish there was a double+ bonus coins rewards instead. (or that they'd increase the group coins like they do the raid coins later in the expansion. That'd help returning players!)
  6. demi Augur

well if the CoV missions are normally 6 hours , but now they are 3 in essence you are getting double coins .. do the mission twice within that 6 hours and you get more coins :p
    so if the CoV mission gives you 50 coins but you have to wait 6 hours ..
    now that same mission is 3 hour lockout do mission get 50 .. wait 3 hours do mission again get 50 .. total 100 coins in 6 hours , so double