Infected paw revamps

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kandarad, May 30, 2017.

1. Kandarad New Member

Am curious if paw received multiple revamps? Spent some time over the weekend looking for a few named mobs and couldn't even find the place holders. Water elemental officer and overseer to be specific. Found them both on drinal right away.
  2. Catashe Augur

Yes 3 if I remember correctly.. On TLPs you'll only see two though.. The one with the Ishval Mal(or however you spell it) which drops the robe for the rogue epic and some other stuff.. And the Elemental version which comes out during LDoN
  3. Kandarad New Member

Thank you for the reply Catashe. Probably should have explained better but I was Inquiring about the infected paw update itself. The one where the elementals storm the place and take it over. There is a set of 4 elemental named that drop quest pieces for an augment. Have not seen one spawn or even seen the emote for them spawning. Was curious if it could be a pick thing where certain things only spawn in the main zone.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Splitpaw 3.0 with the Elementals was released on 12/05/2006 in era of TSS/Level 75.

Splitpaw went to 2.0 (the current starting version for TLP) in April 2000. Before that, it was a Blackburrow-level dungeon, which made little sense considering its distance from starter cities and the stuff you had to run past and length of run to get to it. Back then, there was even a Dark Elf named Zixx Nenixwho inhabited the underwater cavern portion that gave +Trakanon faction long before Kunark. I killed that guy so many times, I was warmly in all of Seb upon Kunark release.
    Zyrek and Gremin like this.
  5. Machentoo Augur

I remember those guys spawning on Fippy, it may have been during Gates though.
  6. ToniOboe New Member

I'm thinking we will only see the gnoll version of Split Paw here. I like that dungeon, actually, close to the Aviak village where you can sell usually, and you can kill birds if you tire of gnolls. Good for 20's-mid 30's.
  7. jeskola pheerie

If by "here" you mean Agnarr (this forum covers 6 current Progression servers and all future Progression servers), you would be correct. Agnarr will never see the Paw Elemental revamp.

I am guessing the OP is not looking to complete a quest for a required level 65 augment on Agnarr right now and is probably on Ragefire or Phinny.
  8. crag79 Augur

I am guessing they will release the "extra" named you are talking about with GoD. There are quite a few items that have extra mods on them that have not been released in LDoN.
  9. jeskola pheerie

10. Machentoo Augur

Yeah. We currently have elemental paw on Phinigel. The OP just couldn't find some specific named that are supposed to be present in this version. Could be a scripting problem with the pickzones since they do a zone wide emote when they pop.
  11. Catashe Augur

Well, that quest stuff for that Aug probably ain't going to be in til GoD or OoW from what i've heard from guildees so the mobs that are triggered that your talking about probably won't spawn til then either
  12. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

The hotzone revamp is what is currently missing on phinny, its not due yet.. there is 6 named that will spawn when its upgraded as someone else said in TSS era.
    jeskola likes this.