Increase cost of mercs?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Intenso, Feb 10, 2018.

1. ptah Augur

Maybe I am coming off differently than intented. I never was saying you must to it my way or this is best route. What I attempted to do is show an example of what I do. Results my vary.. I get it EQ is semi open world with many different to skin that cat. If I can off as this is a must way etc.. was not the intention, I was only attempting to share a possible path and one that shows results of teamwork.

Play EQ the way you want.. Just don't act like it mega hard to make 1k an hour for your merc.. per merc etc.. that is a joke. If you cant do that visit the Hole and farm up.. Yes I understand its not fun.. but its what it is. if want it.. work for it. Effort to the level that you want to put into it.. if that passive great.. if that casual great.. if that afk great.. if that hardcore great.. its your game play as you want.

Kewl Aurastrider nice share. Happy that works for you.. For me.. I'm the other end.. if would love to hold month goal setting meeting for the fellowship via video chat.. and get everything on erase board draw up. But that me.. and that how I do everything.. people at times don't like my style and that's ok.. I'm here to win.

Happy adventures.