Improving magician dicho in TBL

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Cicelee, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Cicelee Augur

This thread is designed to discuss what we want our new TBL dicho to do as far as overall damage, and how to go about getting to that number. I placed it in this forum for those who are not going to be part of beta can still voice their opinion.

We know that magician dicho has the following parts associated with it, parts that I think are unchangeable at this point in time:

1. Mana cost
    2. Cast time
    3. Length of dicho
    4. Recast time
    5. Damage done from pet melee
    6. Damage done from pet DD procs
    7. Maximum amount of DD procs
    8. Pet heal over time per tick
    9. Pet de aggro amount

Instead of arguing and complaining about the past, let's try as a community (as challenging as this might be) to stay on topic and voice what you feel the above nine items should be number wise. Maybe if we have a consensus the devs would be open to change.

I also feel we should focus on the highest rank of the new dicho. Or we could focus on the first and last ranks (min/max) and fill in the blanks between with the other ranks...
    Pirlo likes this.
  2. Brohg Augur

Do you have any indication whatsoever from anyone that feedback solicited in this manner will influence the spells' state? It's my strong impression that the numbers on all Burning Lands spells are firmly set, barring bugs.
    Sancus likes this.
  3. Piemastaj Augur

I mean, when you try during 1 entire Beta and then they run it back through another Beta where the spell threads do not even have a Tuning phase... Highly unlikely is an understatement?
    Pirlo likes this.
  4. Cicelee Augur

I have no indication.

But at least I wanted to try and make change. Instead of accepting the status quo and then complaining about it. But if all the magicians would rather throw a pity party for themselves that the class has the weakest dicho out there, then /shrug...
  5. Piemastaj Augur

When nothing changed about the spell, you are rehashing the same flaws it has had for years though. It would be different if this was new, or they added a new thing to it. It is literally the same thing we tried and failed to get changed last time in TBM.
  6. IblisTheMage Augur

I believe Aristo said that he reads all PM, but on principle never replies. This was in the live stream of maybe ´14 or ´15.
  7. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

At this point, we don't even have a class thread in beta forums....
    Sancus likes this.