Imperator's Command

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by Nagalie, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Nagalie New Member

Hello SOE,
    This might be a dumb question but is Imperator's Command on the warrior class AA bugged? When I use the combat art it says that the spell did not take hold and the only way I could get it to stick was by removing certitude that the healer merc put on me. Is this working as intended? I just don't see the use of the spell if it is. Thank you for taking the time to look at this.
  2. Yther Augur

3. Desthin Journeyman

The stacking conflicts were supposed to be fixed, guess it wasn't =/
  4. Nagalie New Member

Thank you for your posts guys. Just my 2 cents but sony could you make this stack with our cleric and merc buffs please? Its not game breaking and only lasts for a little over a minute. Otherwise there is no reason to have this ability on a hotbar..8(
    BTW good job on the warrior and its damage taking ability I noticed the improvement! Now fix warriors in PvP!!!
  5. Sathayorn Augur

The stacking issue was recognized as being too restrictive, many alternative slots were suggested, nothing was done. The idea of the ability is to be used in group content and not raid content. If anyone from SoE is reading this, the stacking issues are far too restrictive for this to be used... Ever.

Stacking issues should be with:
    HP: Rampant Growth
    AC: Cleric or Druid Third Spire or Spirit of the Bear
    Mana Regen: ... Paragon? Spiritual Evolution?

Not with...
    AC: Certitude and Ward of the Reverent
    Mana Regen: Granitebark Skin
  6. Dre. Altoholic

sk drape / paladin armor line would be my preference. those buffs are of no use to us.
  7. Sathayorn Augur

Oh... Yeah, if they put them on SK and paladin buff lines we'd all be happy... But they said they wanted to give us something for group game, not for raiding... Trying to work with them so we have something that can be used at some point.
  8. Dre. Altoholic

I'd say it's much more likely that in a group, we're more likely to get those Cleric/Druid HP buffs than self-only Pal/SK buffs. It rings even more true when you consider groups tend to not have redundant tanking.
  9. Sathayorn Augur

I am in no way saying that Imperators command should have stacking issues with basic buffs. I am merely suggesting alternatives as sony will not give us a buff that stacks with everything, even if it lasts only a minute.
  10. Razzak Elder

I am in every way saying that my aa should work when i click it and it doesnt...i could see it not stacking with war's tena or field defender lines, but common buffs should cause that issue :(