I'm out, later Coirnav

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Critt, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Critt Augur

It's been a bunch of fun meeting all the players that I met this go around and of course hanging with my MIM family but surprisingly things have stopped being fun/interesting in EQ land and I find myself not interested in renewing after my last 11 days runs out. So long and thanks for all the fish......and no you cannot have my stuff =P
  2. Risiko Augur

Sometimes you have to take a step back, and take a break from the game. We've all been there at one point or another in the past (some more than others, myself included lol).

If and when you get the itch again, we'll see you then. If not, I hope you find happiness and enjoyment somewhere.

Take care.
    Critt likes this.
  3. RandomStrategy Augur

Take it easy.....

Can I have your stuff from Agnarr? :D
  4. NotRightNTheHead New Member

I'm almost to the same point with the SK epic. Not worth wasting my time or money on this game anymore when the Developers care more about a the 30th expansion nobody gives a about and says sorry Marl has been broken 18 years we dont really plan to fix it at all or anytime soon. Oh and sorry you have to do 2 turn ins to him. Takes 5 minutes to fix this problem.
  5. That0neguy Augur

and you wanted to let everyone know because.....
  6. Monkman Augur

Speak for yourself about the upcomming expansion, not everyone plays tlp. And quite frankly I get a kick out of reading all the crying about sk epic vp key wracked cord and eventually people sniping the dain ring war. Those who play on live would much rather them focus on a challenging expansion than to bow down to the whining about how 20 yr old quests aren’t able to be finished by everyone in 3 months
    Sheex likes this.
  7. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

It’s always fun to see TLP brosefs try to disparage live servers. Plenty of people care about the new content. It’s especially cute how entitled TLP folks act, as if they deserve special treatment and throw their toddler-like tantrums over a single item of pixels, while in reality, it was the players on live keeping the game alive for all those years while so many of the TLP folks ran off to play on their illegal servers. Anywho, I’d rather tread water in the low-pop deep-end than publicly announce that I’m drowning in the crowded kiddie pool.
    Sheex, Yara_AB, Lantherion and 3 others like this.
  8. Febb Augur

They obviously don't want to change those bottlenecks or they would have been done by now.

Also, those expansions help fund the company and makes them quite a bit of money on top of the subscriptions. It would be suicide for the company to stop making expansions. There isn't enough interest in the TLP scene in order to make up for that loss in revenue. Making expansions for old content is not the answer either.
  9. Accipiter Old Timer

So what are you doing here?
  10. Critt Augur

Because not everyone i met was in my guild and this is the easiest way to say later.....I assume you were asking me.
  11. Monkman Augur

I usually just sort by recent threads, who goes through the forums individually?
  12. Kahna Augur

Why would I read the stuff in the live forums when I don't care about live?
  13. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

time away approved.
    Brumans likes this.
  14. Dilf Augur

Why would they? According to:

http://www.elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/

There are 15 guilds on Live servers who have beaten the expansion. Either the content is pretty hard, or there are not enough guilds left to care about raiding the latest expansion, so who cares if it's hard or not. Phinigel still has 15 raiding guilds alone, in addition to Coirnav, Agnarr, RF, LJ, and so on. It's an undisputed fact that the bulk of players today are on the TLPs. It should be in their best interest to review ongoing problems to resolve before they consider launching yet another server.
  15. RandomStrategy Augur

I feel as though there is more to this than meets the eye.....DO TELL.
  16. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  17. Risiko Augur

:eek: .... uh ..... :eek: .... omg .... :eek: .... did that just happen .... :eek:
  18. Tepin Journeyman

For the record this was not me, someone is creating a troll post under my current main name which is Trenaur.
  19. monkypowah Elder

the whiners, the toxicity, the bad players, lack of any real guilds all stems from and is pretty much focused on the coirnav server.. i can assure you we players on agnarr and phinny are doing perfectly fine with how everything is going right now.. im glad to hear people are still having fun on Live. I have some level 110's rotting away with 200+k hp's but I know I'll get the itch to play them again thats why EQ is great!.. but to deal with annoying kids like mabbu on coirnav in kunark for like the 27th time ? Naw I'm good.. and I think the general sentiment is Coirnav was a mistake and thus you see alot of posts like this. Ding ding!
    Shanarias likes this.
  20. That0neguy Augur

Lolol. Best post today by far.