Im done with Phinigel already

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by asmodethenaughty, Nov 19, 2016.

1. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

I am soloing mobs at the entrance of Kurns and a high level druid and a level 7 ranger just turn up and just completely wipe the zone. Then literally 20 minutes later another druid turns up with a level 7 monk and joins in the fun (what mobs are left at this point).

Confirmed community is still and I am done with this game.
  2. Riley Augur

3. IblisTheMage Augur

They took your mobs?
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  4. Cicelee Augur

The EQ community is now weakened this morning by the announcement that asmodethenaughty will no longer be soloing mobs in Kurn's Tower. Hopefully the Phinigel server will withstand this loss and continue forward with its future...
  5. Thawg Elder

I was soloing on my 51 Necromancer .....went afk and forgot about Lich and nobody in the community reminded me. So selfish .....
    HighBowz likes this.
  6. Catashe Augur

Oh go to non conventional placing to powerleveling your twink and quit whining... of course your going to get competition in a place like Kurns tower... There are plenty of zones that got a XP bonus but people hardly go to anymore...
  7. CaptainSkeet Augur

Sorry your area got ganked. Why not instead head to Paludal Caverns? Group up and level up 200% faster than solo at Kurns.

As for the community, frankly I have had nothing but good results from it. Just accept the fact that some areas being contested are going to be the wild west. ME shards for example, were pretty contested at first.

Anyway, good luck.
  8. Ducreux Augur

Or just kill outside of Kurns/Kaesora in FoB cause the fields have a repop rate of like 5 seconds...
  9. Catashe Augur

shhhh don't talk sense to people like that
  10. Sdoofbuc Augur

Same thing happened to me all the time. I solo in velks. I like the Frenzy camp. I can keep the whole thing down myself. But sometimes a Ranger, another Monk or even a full group of 6 people come in and start killing my mobs. Heck, I even zoned in once and there were people already there killing my mobs.

I thought about going to one of the other many zones this game has that give xp to me. I also thought about looking for a group. But neither of those options work for me! Quitting this game is the ONLY answer to this HUGE problem.
    Thewiz likes this.
  11. Ethereal Augur

All of the replies in this thread confirm the op.
    Taemek likes this.
  12. Khale Journeyman

I just started on Phinny a couple of weeks ago and have to agree with the OP when it comes to lower level zones. You will often get a high level druid trudging through with a low level character in tow that just take over areas without so much as a comment. I just usually move off to another area or log off. It is frustrating and rude, though.
  13. Thewiz Augur

If a PL'er has half a brain, he will invite 5 more toons to his lowbies group. This happens quite a bit in UR.
  14. Kahna Augur

Yeah, crazy thing happens when there is a decent population on a server. You get competition.
  15. Numiko Augur

/pick

oh darn there is only one forum active.... :(
  16. Behee Augur

No!! I am in /pick 2 of the forums, we get cheesecake with every refresh!
  17. bodes Augur

Let's be honest with ourselves, the OP is not going to be happy on any server except Vulak. Or Lockjaw a year from now.
  18. Eldrian Augur

Reroll on Lockjaw. Yes the population is much lower than Phinny, No it is not dead. A benefit from the lower population is that everyone pretty much knows everyone and the community as a whole is much nicer. You can find everything from the top end raid guilds down to the most casual family guilds, what ever best suits your play style.
  19. Tvarian Augur

I hate when that happens :p
  20. Bambam Bigelow Journeyman

two powerlevelers made you flip your keyboard. bye!