If Unable to Submit a Report...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elskidor, May 12, 2018.

1. Elskidor Augur

Is there any customer service available on the forums? My primary account was created back in early 2009 yet my time played has been stuck at 6 years and 355 days played. When I realized my brother and friends of mine who started their accounts after me have way more playtime more than myself and my /played time seems to be on a permanent pause, there's a clear issue.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Are you saying you get an error when trying to submit a petition? If so start a new account and submit a petition thru the website not thru the game.
    Elskidor likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sorry I did not see you had posted same issue earlier and gotten same answer. In this case since your getting verification emails to your main account after you create the new free one then I would suggest when you create the new free account you use a different email service so there is no chance it goes back to the main account. PS the /played bug has been around for years.
    Elskidor likes this.
  4. Elskidor Augur

Alrighty, I tried making a new account with a new email on a different computer and I was able to get a ticket submitted this time at least. Thanks. Hopefully they'll get back with me in the next few days and can get that situated.