Idea for campfire

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Flatchy, Dec 11, 2023.

1. Flatchy Court Jester

This is not so much an idea but maybe an improvement. In the fellowship window can you add what zone the campfire is located in? A lot of times im running around with a druid (succor and ports) and a mage and one other, doing some quest. It involves making multiple campfires (one at a time of course) and sometimes I forget where I placed one. Yeah I am getting old.

As is it just lets us know we have one, but not where. If there is a way to know already someone let this stupid troll know. Thank you.
    Vumad, Rijacki and Kyzvs like this.
  2. Zarkdon Augur

Pretty sure it already does in the campfire selection tab.
    Joules_Bianchi and fransisco like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

It already does.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

+1 to the "it already tells you what zone the campfire is in" group.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  5. strongbus Augur

as other have said. it dose already. in the window that lets you set the campfire in the top right it said what zone its in.
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Hegsheoshed Augur

If you leave a fellowship you should get a confirmation window telling you that you won't be able to join a fellowship for 20 hours so you don't figure stuff out the hard way.
  7. FranktheBank Augur

leaving fellowship doesnt trigger this. joining one does.
  8. Duder Augur

The only critically necessary campfire improvement is making it so all campfires turn everyone into trolls and nothing else.
    Flatchy likes this.
  9. Flatchy Court Jester

I never make a different campfire than the standard one, so I guess I have never looked at the other tab. Good grief I am sorry for missing that but thank you for pointing it out. I will have to check that out tonight.
    BTW since you bought up diff campfires, are there any that are really worth using?
  10. Bernel Augur

It's good to know the location, but I'd also like to know how much longer the campfire will last. Is the time left on the campfire shown anywhere?
  11. jeskola pheerie

Would be cool if we could get periodic stat food from campfire like a real campfire might be used for
  12. Nennius Curmudgeon

S'mores!!!
  13. Hegsheoshed Augur

Joining one and leaving it and then trying to rejoin has you cooling your heels for way too long.
  14. FranktheBank Augur

Why are you quoting me to repeat what I said?
  15. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Yes. The Empowered Fellowship campfire provides a decent little boost to the fellowship as long as you stay in zone and in range. Consumes Fellowship Campfire Materials when placed.