I want to see some videos of people manually playing 6 characters

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Blufords, Nov 18, 2023.

1. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

That's not true box, though.

TBH, I think all tabbing between four different instances on one computer is harder and more frustrating than doing truebox boxing.
  2. Randomized Augur

Stipulation was simply manually. Not true box
    TheQxx and YourJobNotYourLife like this.
  3. Tuco Augur

The title says simply manually, but one of the first posts adds truebox.

4. Numiko Augur

I would make a video of me playing my 6 box but it would be like watching paint dry.

Playing EQ at maximum efficiency is just not my thing :oops:
    Laronk likes this.
  5. Randomized Augur

Ah that was so long ago I forgot that.

Not sure why it matters if its one PC or 6. As long as I'm not broadcasting and am playing each character manually it should still count.
  6. YourJobNotYourLife Elder

My guess is the complaints come from people who barely manage to play one character well; they can't imagine that the game is so simple and easy that you could actually play multiple characters at the same time without a bunch of software help.
  7. Randomized Augur

Ah the usual "if i can't do it, neither can you, you cheater!" response.
  8. Kydat Hello.

Who else would have the time to whine in a public arena about the quality of another player's abilities?
  9. Tribbious Lorekeeper

Only videos I could find are the bot army cheaters. Sorry...
  10. Elabone Augur

I mean you dismiss this as though its not something that happens, but it most certainly is. On early progression servers I was accused of cheating because I was able to 6 box certain mobs that others could not. I did this by using a bard to resist most/all the AoEs (this was before having a bard was required/the meta, and yes, there was actually a time where not everyone boxed a bard).

Even on mischief i had other 6 boxers accuse me of cheating until we sat down and I explained how creating macros works, how auto-follow works and various tips/tricks you can use to make your life exponentially easier.

So YES, there are accusations that fly around because people are either uneducated or worse than other players. Am i saying that noone in the game cheats, no absolutely not, but to just blatantly dismiss his response just shows either youve never encountered someone who thinks that way or youre just so caught up in thinking all boxers cheat that it doesnt matter what anyone says.