I see a Bloodmoon Rising; agent not assigned to selection

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hegsheoshed, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Hegsheoshed Augur

I've noticed while doing the overseer quest I see a Bloodmoon Rising that the bonuses for the second agent slot are Heroic, Cautious. Galeth Veredeth is not in the selection for this slot. I just keep choosing Phinny. It works sometimes. It works even less when I have a quest that Phinny is perfect for the slot to fill.
    Lolliganders and Roartyger Smoot like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Because required slots are restricted to agents with a job of a certain level or higher, regardless of their traits. It's a known issue that Elite quests may have required job levels too high. You have to match the job, not the traits, traits are just bonus success chance.
  3. Roartyger Smoot Elder

Not an elite quest.
  4. Lolliganders New Member

I'm going to need you to add the 'not a bug' next to that Soulbanshee. I agree with the OP that the slot calls for an agent that fill both those bonuses and as a standby any agent that can fulfill one. Otherwise there is no point in having any of these quest have agents that do fulfill all the bonuses and some of them are just red headed stepchildren. This is not an Elite recovery quest, The quest Heart of the World is not even able to be started. Explain Heart of the World and this quest with your logic.