I officially cancelled the sub

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Shoryuureppa, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

with my hectic work schedule, getting in an hour or two of EQ is one of my few ways to unwind after a long work day, but the past week of the crazy lag, the game crashing from changing zones and the very long queues, I have decided it's enough,

if I am able to get in, I will just go to EC tunnel and do a /shout for all my items and plat give away, I might just end up doing a trivia style give away to make it more fun.

TL:DR:
    long time EQer hanging up the sword and shield for a while, "can I have your stuff?" yes you can if you are lucky to be there to get it.

P.S enjoy the easy $35 dollars from the bags
  2. Zansobar Augur

So you are going to fight the queue to get in and give your stuff away but won't fight the queue to actually play the game?
    CatsPaws likes this.
  3. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

I said if I get in, I am not fighting anything... actually maybe I am, think if it as a last huzzah
    during this time right now, as it counts down, I only have like 1 hour and 30 min or so before I have to get ready my next watch, I've been in queue for 38 min right now, so if I do get in before the hour and 30 min, then I am just going to log in say my goodbyes to my friends and give away the stuff,

If I don't get in and it's past 1 hour and 30 min, im just going to close the client and call it that.
  4. C3lowz Augur

Cool

1 less person to worry about
  5. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

I know right, HURRAY! ;)
  6. JergensLivingston Journeyman

WOO SHORTER QUEUE
    Ikar0s likes this.
  7. Tierdal Augur

You sub? Why not use Krono?
    JergensLivingston likes this.
  8. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

hey if I make that 149min queue time to 148min then I am glad to help make a difference :)
    JergensLivingston likes this.
  9. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

welp, just to update, its been over 2 hours now and still was not able to log in, so sorry to anyone that has read this thread and was hoping for a give away, client is closed and 8k of plat, a fbss and a book of miragul that didn't find a new home unfortunately
  10. JergensLivingston Journeyman

giv me pls sr i am goodest boy.
    Ikar0s likes this.
  11. C3lowz Augur

I find it amusing people attention seek still announcing that they cancelled their sub.

Congratulations?
  12. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

do threads like these get attention? yes it does, you saw it, and got interested enough to reply
    did I do this just for attention? no, I did it as a means to show that people really are quitting and also I mentioned about doing a give away, which could not happen

what ever you a congratulating me on, thanks I guess?
  13. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

haha if I was able to log on and you were in the EC then you just might have gotten some gives, sorry friend
  14. JergensLivingston Journeyman

=(=( ty
    Ikar0s likes this.
  15. Pawtato Augur

Sucks, but take relief in the fact you’ve already played and quit this game. You already knew how this was going to play out.