I made a heroic Bard. Help me. o.O

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Until We Felt Red, May 8, 2015.

1. Until We Felt Red Augur

So I wanted a Bard to box with my 2 other accounts and I have one.

I have never played a Bard. Ever. Not asking for a gameplay tutorial--I'll do the digging for that information myself and learn on easy content. I have an 86 Druid and I'm currently leveling a 72 Wizzy with this box group. What I'd like to know is what spells should I have on my bar while running around with these other toons?

The only gameplay question I have is how do I use /melody? If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much!
  2. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casualâ„¢

Melody works by playing songs you have memorized. Let's say you have a mana/hp regen song in gem 1, an AC buff song in slot 2, and two resist songs in slots 5 and 7. To play those songs you would create a simple macro that says /melody 1 2 5 7 (or whatever order you want them). As you have more spell gems available to you even at level 1, you could name several macros all using variations of the song lineups needed for that specific circumstance. That is it in basic format. Check out the bard forums at The Concert Hall for more advanced macro advice.
  3. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

You might find this thread helpful.
    Quatr likes this.