I hope Aradune will start on Kunark with extended time until unlock.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MMOer, Mar 17, 2020.

1. MMOer Augur

Would be so nice to be able to start as Iskar and not have to wait a few months and also be able to PUG level up in the kunark newbie areas.
  2. jiri_ Augur

That would be nice, yeah. I'd be cool with a Luclin start (or PoP) start, too. Give Beastlords and Vah'shir a bit of attention.
  3. mark Augur

the most popular tlp have all started in classic.
  4. Aiona Augur

I prefer the classic start, myself. I don't mind what the other new TLP server starts on :)
  5. Arclyte Augur

Classic start is the way to go
  6. Crackers Augur

This only works if you make it no more than 18 weeks. Otherwise there is really no point to merging classic with Kunark.
  7. **Dragonslayer New Member

I agree I have always said they should start out in Kunark/ there is a point cracker you have a lot more to do without the burnout effect that usually goes into affect after 2 months of classic from my experience anyways.
  8. Moforyguy12345 Augur

I love classic but the main problem I noticed was bot armies owning the geb camps and frost/hill giant camps for weeks at a time. I didn't notice it as much on Agnarr. But Mangler was impossible to ignore/miss.
    **Dragonslayer likes this.
  9. jiri_ Augur

I like the classic experience as well, but it'd be nice too to see some of the other zones aimed at level 5-30 players being available and used rather than having the whole population of the server aged out by the time DSP or Shadeweaver's or whatever is released.
    **Dragonslayer likes this.