I have trouble with GINA - any helps?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Cajunie, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Cajunie New Member

I am trying to rid of old packages on GINA - tried clear all old logs in old files and it doesn't rid of old triggers that got in way with new triggers. I also tried look at where it goes to and not see any, not sure what I am missing at. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
  2. Brohg Augur

in GINA, right click the unwanted categories & delete. that easy
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  3. Cajunie New Member

How do I find exact trigger like "names left raid" or "name joined raid" that I do not need those in categories?
  4. Metanis Bad Company

Bottom window, point at a trigger that has fired and right-click on it and it will show you the "path" to the specific trigger.
  5. Cajunie New Member

Sorry took awhile to reply, I tried that and it didn't work so I deleted all in categories and it still not working.
  6. svann Augur

Try mousing over the previously fired trigger.
  7. Forcallen Augur

She always likes dinner and a movie.
  8. Cajunie New Member

Try mousing over the previously fired trigger.

Tried that and only see its file where I able to find in categories to remove file.So frustrating :) It just refuse remove when you removed it and it will come back whenever you open Gina and noticed when I am in raid.
  9. Cajunie New Member

Is there other way to remove old package in any files on my computer? If Gina refuse remove when I delete categories, I mean I did deleted ALL of them and they kept come back.
  10. Metanis Bad Company

So GINA is broken on your PC. Just a few things immediately come to mind....

Do you have Administrator access? Was GINA originally installed in your User Profile or someone elses? Have you tried reinstalling the app? Are you running a valid copy of Windows in a standard resolution with a WHQL-certified video driver? Do you have other app problems in Windows? Have you looked through the threads on eq.gimasoft.com?
  11. Cajunie New Member

Yes and yes, I am on Window 7 though and yes I have uninstalling and reinstalling - all are still there as if its nothing change. Not sure about WHQL certified video driver but I keep update all on my video card.
    I have trouble to access on Gina's Forum with forget password (they do have my email address but kept saying don't know my email when I request new password.)
  12. Lianeb Augur

GINAConfig.xml

Find it, Delete it
  13. Bahdah Augur

Also.. your eq ini file to be safe