I have a great idea...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Matari, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matari Augur

Instead of nerfing classes, fix the game breaking bugs and give us some solid new content. Nerfing class is just going to make people jump off the boat sooner.
    Faana, Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  2. Faana Augur

IBTL

I have a great idea too. Player-made collectible bags that we can trade to our alts.
  3. Hellboy007 Augur

how do you know that this is not the intent?

easier to pull the plug of a completely dead game rather than one that just wont die.

thank about it.. some of the stuff that goes one would leave a grade school kid shaking there head..
  4. Triconix Augur

It's hard to say their intent is to drive people away when the just recently introduced not one, not two, but three new progression servers. Everybody and their mother knows that these types of servers gets an influx of people, albeit for a short period of time.
  5. CorazonoDellaNoche Journeyman

If DBG continues to degrade the quality of EQ such that the majority of whats left of the subscribers quit,. they can then write it off as a business loss. If they just kill it now they will not get as much of a tax break.

What else makes sense when they are ignoring broken progression, armor, you name it, but can still nerf classes? Explain that to me before flaming
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I think we've all been thinking this to some extent in our heads. The madness has to stop sometime right?

....right?? :(
    Faana likes this.
  7. Matari Augur

It's just stupid. Just make a good quality expansion. Doesn't have to be worlds largest, just has be clean. They can easily flatten the curve of abilities and so forth to adjust classes on how they like. No need for huge nerfs.
    Yinla and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.