Not A Bug I can't disband group since Mercenary died.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dustysboyfriend, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Dustysboyfriend New Member

I'm very new to be upfront, but I can't seem to disband my group ever since my mercenary died. Her name is just blanked out and I can't select the dead mercenary or anything. Can someone help me? My in game name is Dustysboyfriend thank you.
  2. Dustysboyfriend New Member

It says in red. "You cannot disband your group. Dismiss your mercenary to disband your group." Whenever I try to press disband.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Try typing /disband, relogging or loading default ui
  4. Gialana Augur

That is the message you get when you're in a group with only your mercenary. You can only use the disband button to get out of groups with other players.

After you mercenary dies, there is a 5-minute timer before you can revive them. If your mercenary window isn't up, you can bring it up by clicking the far right button on the "Window Selector" (alt+w). The button has a shield icon. You can also click the blue "EQ" button that's attached to the "DB" (marketplace) button and select "Mercenaries." On the bottom right of the Mercenary window, you should see a button that says "Revive." Click that once.

From there, you can either keep playing with your mercenary or "Suspend" it. Suspending will remove it from your group. You can also "Dismiss" it if you never want to use that mercenary again.
    minimind likes this.
  5. Fenthen Living rent free in your headspace

You can also camp / come back and the dead merc should be disbanded.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think if the merc is dead you have to revive her before you suspend her. Or you could dismiss her and go hire a new one.
    minimind likes this.