I am still looking forward to it

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Neeshka, May 22, 2015.

1. Neeshka New Member

I was looking for a challenge, this is no where as bad as 1999 but it is not easy like the standard rule set. I could not log in at all last night, Two and a half hours of clicking play every minute or so :( I was able to log in before I left for work, just to see if I could get a toon created. I did and I got my name, the server could have been live for years and I would still get my name. Here it is 10:00 AM Eastern and the server is already full... I have been looking forward to this server the moment I heard about it. Many times have I wished I knew then what I knew now about MMO's and picked the toons I really wanted to play. Here is my chance!

It looks like I will not be able to play much for a while, I usually only get about 2 to 3 hours a night to do my own thing after my son goes to bed. This is not always play computer games, but some nights it is. Last night I was able to make the time and ended up feeling pretty disappointed. I will have to wait for the excitement to calm down and then I will be able to log on reliably. I will wait, and keep trying. I think the EverQuest team is doing a bang up job and the way they handled the major bug at launch, I think went pretty darned well! I just hate being that person on the outside looking in as all the other people are having fun. It is much like being the last person picked for a team in gym class.

If it is fun I will probably sign my two accounts up for another year, see you in game! Eventually...
    Banai likes this.