I am happy.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by sumnayin, Apr 28, 2020.

1. sumnayin Augur

I was about to buy Shadowbringers and play FF14 for a few months but I am thinking of waiting for these servers instead. The only thing I still want is old spell graphics(especially if we're stopping at PoP). I am really excited for the 2 character limit and can't wait to report people. The main thing I hated on Coirnav was the rampant 5-6 boxers.
  2. Ghostv24 New Member

You can’t wait to report people? Did a boxer touch you when you were little? How petty do you have to be to openly behave this way?
    Inictus likes this.
  3. Azurefrost Elder

If you need to 6 box why even play on an official server. Just load up your own emuEQ server if you want to play by yourself. Because at that point why do even need other people on the server if you just a roaming self contained group. Also, gave those able to do this an unfair advantage at camps when you could just roll in with 6 mages and out dps anyone trying to camp something. One of the reason BAM, GEBs, etc camps were such hell because you couldn't wrestle it away from boxers.
  4. Zinth Augur

Ever heard about people also raiding? grouping with friends? and when those are not "happening" and "not online" then they box to continue to do stuff?

Yeah I know, very unheard of! Very unrealistic situations! Boxers only box and annoying nooblets and steal camps and all that evil stuff
  5. sauron69 Lorekeeper

Because it was so much different on truebox servers, lol. Regardless for those who care that much about controlling how other people play, there's Aradune. If you enjoy locked servers anyway.
  6. Zinth Augur

and on another note... I had no issue getting BAM's on Phinny when we were in classic, I was also the first to get a full set of rubicite on the server before I announced that it was dropping (then the zone got swarmed and I moved on)
  7. Ragnoruk Augur

The only way for the rules to be enforced is to have people help enforce the rules. Do you have a problem playing by the rules? There is a boxing server option if you want to box.
  8. snareclicky New Member

is it a two box server or is it a main and two boxes?
  9. Sikkun Augur

Do whatever on EQ, but Shadowbringers is deff worth the play.
  10. Gremin Augur

A lot of folks who 6 box enjoy the challenge, have to afk a lot, play weird hours etc. So while some of you despise boxing, without it EQ would of been shut down a long time ago financially.
  11. Ghostv24 New Member

It’s got nothing to do with playing by the rules. The fact that there is a faction of people who just whine about boxers is sad. I’m not against grouping with other humans. I just don’t plan to wait on people. Very few people I talk to actually 6 box so I don’t even know why this mentality exists. Sure there are the bad apples that corner the krono market and makes life hard for the rest of us. If you take pride in being a snitch about something that doesn’t impact you, then I feel sorry for you. I box specifically to avoid idiots that just cause drama. Instead of waiting for people and hoping they know how to play, I just fill the role myself because I know I can trust myself to play intelligently.
  12. Kutsuu Augur

This post right here is why I would never consider playing on Aradune. Imagine 2-boxing, and playing with your friend who is also 2-boxing. How many people like the OP are going to report you and have you doing song and dance for GMs while they accuse you of using a VPN to 4-box?

At least on P99 you're getting an actual classic EQ experience while people report you every time your buddy goes AFK and is on autofollow.
    Fraggly likes this.
  13. Bullsnooze Augur

Now they have their own server for that.

Let me ask a serious question. Why do they (6-boxers) need to be on the same server with the people that would rather have social grouping?

I wholeheartedly believe that there has always been a clear one-sided desire to separate the 2 groups and Dark Paw is finally paying homage.
  14. Smallhands Elder

Separating people. Sounds like the 50's. Can't have them intermingling!
  15. Bullsnooze Augur

You'd have a pretty good point if you were forced to 6-box.