Hunter Achievements for Underfoot

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Rorce, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Rorce Augur

So we now have Hunter achievements for several older expansions, but we still don't have them for Underfoot! It seems so out of place that there are Hunters for Seeds of Destruction, but then it skips Underfoot, and picks back up in House of Thule.

Underfoot was one of my favorite expansions, I'd love to see Hunter cheesements for it!
  2. Goodn Augur

Patience...

House of Thule was the very first expansion for Hunter achievements (remember the bunny illusion). So they were already in place when DBG decided to go back and add for all the expansions. Underfoot is last on the list and will be done at some point (should be very easy relative to the mess of the old world/LDoN).

Have a <insert favorite beverage here> and smile.
  3. Ishtass Augur

Yeah, it's looking like UF will get them too, last few releases we've seen them trickling in, in order of release. Hopefully once we see Hunters, we'll get some quest lines added as well. At least, one can hope
  4. smash Augur

Dont forget SOD.
  5. Goodn Augur

SoD Hunter achievements were added after HoT (might have been at the same time, but were clearly an afterthought). They were not active during the heyday of SoD...as my Hunter achievements have many a missing check for mobs that I know I killed many, many times to do the silly armor progression for 6 toons.
  6. GoldenFrog Augur

They've added Original, Kunark, ... up to LDoN.

To quote Goodn: "Patience".

I would expect GoD, OoW, DoN, DoD, PoRo, TSS, TBS, SoF.... to come before Underfoot.