Humanoid mobs in LS? my ranger wants to know ;)

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by Andarriel, Dec 14, 2023.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Thanks in advance would be using my mage and ranger they work good together.
  2. Cadira Augur

You can /disc throw stone and hit like 7 in just about any zone this year.

But Tim falls is your friend.
  3. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea thats the zone ive been killing in but mostly plant mobs. I hear timber can drop off humanoid mobs too and if i can headshot them be lot faster kill w/o take a bit to kill.
  4. Cadira Augur

timber dropping off humanoid is simply the "expansion wide rare chance for any tradeskill" drop table thing each expac usually has, which is fine, but i can tell ya they are pretty uncommon from that table. if you just want timber keep doing plants.
  5. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea Tim Falls seems to be best. Surprised Unkept woods had so few treants in it and didnt see any plants. They fix the problem if they just added more plant mobs into the game.
    Cadira likes this.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

Or just significantly up the drop rate off of humanoid mobs.
    Andarriel likes this.
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea that would be alot better. The 1% or less drop rate on humanoid mobs isnt cutting it.
  8. Velisaris_MS Augur

I checked the random mobs in the Final Fugue mission (orcs and goblins), and they don't appear to be tagged as humanoid. I got 0 headshots on the few that I pulled. They also all con indifferent, so it's possible they're screwed up.
  9. Silvena *poke*

To offset the boars and big mister flappy from being tagged humanoid? As funny as it is to get assassinates on those..
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

Shhhh...
    Fenthen likes this.
  11. Silvena *poke*