Human facial appearance bug? - A black hold for an eye!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dristo, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Dristo New Member

So, I decided I needed a make over in EQ tonight and changed my facial appearance. And here is the result. (I think this is supposed to be the eye patch visual, but also as another side note; no other visual changed it was this or one other when switching between what is normally 5 or 6 appearances)

[IMG]
    [IMG]

I have display helm enabled, but it will not show (I think its specific to the peice of armor in the head slot)

Currently Equipped in head slot is: Darkwater Illuminator Helm
    Type8: Frozen Orb of the Fabled King
    Type14: Antithesis of Fear
    (Doubt augs have anything to do with it)

I do have Hero's Forge unlocked, but nothing equipped presently.
  2. Dristo New Member

-- So after a zone the issue corrected itself - just found it a bit funny.
  3. Dristo New Member

-- okay, so after the first zone the eye patch appeared, went back into facial settings and went to change it to something other than eye patch and it bugged back out. within two attempts to change the facial appearance. I zoned again and they eye patch appeared like normal. just an FYI.
  4. Stumphobbler Elder

That has been around for years. When I made my monk Dojo in 2005 I was messing with the appearance. I gave him an eye patch for about an hour then got rid of it and there was a black hole where his eye should have been.

The black hole lasted about 2 weeks before it cleared it self up (even after zoning logging in and logging out repeatedly during that time). I love it and never put in a /bugreport because it was cool and numerous people like it!
  5. Viper1 Augur

just put the eye patch back on. no one wants to see your ugly human mug anyways.