how to receive parcel on TLP server?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Labelme, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Labelme Journeyman

i had some weird things happen yesterday at the bank in neriak.
    When i right clicked npc to open bank, i had 2 extra shared bank slots, and 1 extra regular bank storage slots.
    i put items in these new slots and logged off. When i logged on, the Bank was back to normal and now i am missing items.

The items i care about are the stack of 10 greater con pots i paid 30pp for and a Broom i had just looted from Najena.

After this happen i notice near my player status that i had a icon of a box, and when hovering mouse over it, it says i have parcel. i'm guessing these are my missing items? maybe? hmm, i dunno!

TL;DR read thread title!
  2. Souleach Journeyman

I dont think the NPC are in yet for getting parcels if they are someone please correct me.
  3. Ducreux Augur

AFAIK there are no parcel NPCs currently in the game. You will probably have to /petition to try to get a GM that takes pity on you but I would be prepared to just accept the loss and move on.
  4. Labelme Journeyman

thanks for the replies, lol i thought my bank got magically upgraded. This seems like a major bug!
  5. gander Augur

The "Pony Express" is too modern for the nostalgia dwellers.
  6. Barton The Mischievous

/petition and ask for them back and hope they take pity as it sounds like the interface bugged out on ya
  7. Prathun Developer

We'll look into adding Parcel functionality to more NPCs on progression servers for a future update.
    In the meantime, Grathin Nilm (Parcels and General Supplies) in Surefall Glade is available for your Parcel needs.
    Elkay, dross and Silv like this.
  8. beyrak Augur

9. Geroblue Augur

Can a Dark Elf get to that NPC in Surefall Glade ?
  10. Oldschool Elder

I really do not believe so. Maybe slaughter a bunch of gnolls to build faction would help?
  11. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

Faction problems. I love it.
  12. Hendar2 Augur

I don't think we can call using a UI written for a later expansion to be a bug with EQ. It is unfortunate that items were lost, but this happend on Fippy/Vulak as well. I know I tested it with a bat wing or something.
  13. redwoodtreesprite Journeyman

It is happening on regular servers as well. I get it on all my accounts, when I only have the expansion that gives those slots on one account.
  14. Simone Augur

I guess it depends on how bad he wants his stuff back. On bright side; his stuff isn't "gone" it's just in a parcel. If he can't pick it up from Surefall Glade he can eventually get it when more of those NPCs become available with PoP if they don't become available sooner.
  15. Hendar2 Augur

I seem to recall a parcel vendor in Neriak FQ.