How many warriors are taken to raids?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Arclyte, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Arclyte Augur

I want to raid this time around in EQ. I played P99 for a long time but never even zoned into hate/fear or saw naggy/vox.

I have a 48 shaman, but been playing around with a 15 warrior alt, and I was wondering how many warriors are taken into raids, and if I'd be better off raiding on my shaman?
  2. Aegir Augur

I would say 4-5 of each on a raid, can live with less shamans than that. However, on your first AoW kills you won't be complaining if you have more Warriors than that until your Guild is geared up in Velious.

Some of the very hardcore dudes here may talk and say you can have less in a raid than I suggest, but if you put in human factor (AFK, some have to go Early, joining Later etc.) you get the point. So consider this from a Serious Casual point of view :)
  3. AgentofChange Augur

The amount of warriors taken into raids are the amount of warriors who show up
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Also your warrior's name is Armor, which is far superior to the shaman name. Easy choice!
    Hoodlum likes this.