How long does support tickets take to get a response?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GIToez, Nov 22, 2023.

1. GIToez New Member

Been waiting for a bit to get an issue fixed haven't heard back yet. Curious how long do ticket usually take?
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

I Have had a ticket open going on 4 months now. They have sent a few responses but I have not had anything done yet. Maybe they are busy with the new expansion stuff I dunno but I am beginning to lose faith in the situation.
  3. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

Usually I get quick responses, within a day or so. I'm betting they are swamped with the expansion at the moment.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Depends on the issue. Usually not long. Did you respond to the auto generated email from them? Have you checked your status?

A large percentage are solved by fellow players in this forum. Feel free to ask - I believe our solve rate is higher than GM's.

Krono issues are always a pain and in this case if your ticket was about a lost Krono then its going to take a while as I suppose they are running extra security on those.
    Fanra likes this.
  5. Xerzist Augur

Every ticket I have ever opened was closed within two days with no resolution. I'll let you judge that.
    Fenthen and Corwyhn Lionheart like this.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

I've never had an issue that took longer than a few days to be resolved in the last 10+ years.

I would say that most people who have had their tickets closed without a resolution, likely ignored the GM response requesting more information and/or asking if what they did resolved the issue. I would also question what they were asking for, because there are a number of things which the GMs no longer do as a rule; so those kind of support tickets are given a canned response and closed out of hand.

All of that said, the reason for the delay on responses is likely due to the fact that last Thursday was Thanksgiving in the US, where Daybreak is located, so the GMs were likely all off on Thursday, Friday and over the weekend. So on Monday, they have been swamped with all of the requests from the past 4-5 days. I would suggest adding "information" to your ticket, asking for an update on the status of your ticket.

Also, the subject of your ticket can affect the length of time for a response as well.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  7. Maha New Member

• “Customer Service will just ignore my appeal.”
      • No – Customer Service reviews every single ticket and appeal that they receive. They then have the discretion on whether or not to overturn a suspension or ban. You can find more information about appealing here.
  8. Xerzist Augur

I mean I can send pics if that floats the boat. LOL
  9. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I had a response within fifteen minutes today, for my petition to request a refund for the expansion.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I always got help within 24 hrs been good when ive used in the past can complain.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  12. Loup Garou De loop de loop

A lot depends on what you asked, how you asked it and if you were clear or sounding like some sob story idiot from Jerry Springer. They don't care if the dog ate your homework

I have always found the shortest explanation works the best. The longer ones I had submitted in the past seemed to confuse the person handling it. Since I made them short and sweet all are answered with a day or two.

I might not like the answer so I always come here and ask the question again because on quest and things in game I have found the players have a better handle on that tricky part of the quest.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.