How game doing these days?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by YooHoo, Feb 26, 2018.

1. YooHoo New Member

Have not played for about 8 Years and was thinking of coming back, but how is game doing as far as Population and such?
  2. Fohpo Augur

Several servers have a great population, came back a few weeks ago myself and enjoying it thoroughly. There's been a few rough patches but all-in-all - I think it's worth.
  3. YooHoo New Member

How about the Drinal Server?

And hows the game for people that like to Box multiple characters? Is it to hard these days to Box a Named from the various zones, cause I know way back when I quit it was becoming to hard to try and control a bunch of toons on certain boss fights.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Drinal is one of the more quiet servers in general.

Boxing names isn’t difficult, usually the stuff that requires actual bodies are group missions and there’s not too many of those the last few exp.
  5. YooHoo New Member

Thx for Info
  6. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

If you’re on Drinal in the evenings shoot me a tell and I’m glad to answer any questions or toss you some starter gear/plat.
  7. Fohpo Augur

We need a good guy Sheex meme, can't make one at work.
  8. YooHoo New Member

Thanks, still debating if I want to get back into this game or not. I see I own 21 of 24 expansions so I am behind a bit.
  9. Zamiam Augur

FTP goes up to 21st expansion now TDS ? iirc.. no need to purchase expansions YET .. sense you've been gone for almost 8 years there is plenty of content for you to explore and do as a freebie.. keep your cash for as long as you can ..
  10. Wizlard Augur

[IMG]
    Fohpo likes this.
  11. Fohpo Augur

Well played sir.
  12. YooHoo New Member

Well I have about 3 million Plat spread across a few accounts, forgot if that is a lot or not. And most of mine are level 95 or less with some Zone Named gear, so not a noob really. Just rusty as heck.

Looks like the Darkened Sea was last Expansion I bought, so some of my gear is from there.