How about a parcel agent AA.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Laeadern, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Bernel Augur

That'd be helpful to have a parcel AA. Until then, a workaround is to parcel the item to a different character on the same account who can easily get to a parcel vendor. The different character receives the parceled item and puts it into the shared bank, and then the main character gets the item from the shared bank by summoning the banker AA. Kind of kludgy to do it that way, but hey, that's EQ for you.
  2. Paladin Augur

Not gonna happen. It would essentially eliminate the need for the Marketplace Expedient Delivery Vouchers.

Now, as for those Marketplace Expedient Delivery Vouchers, why are they used two (2) at time? Now that needs to be changed, imo.
    MasterMagnus and demi like this.
  3. Flatchy Court Jester

I use the parcel guy all the time in my house. Very glad you showed my that quest a while back to get parcel guy for your house. When I am out of some ingredient I just have my wizbot zip to pok and pick it up for me and parcel it to my house. The summoned parcel guy would be nice to I can see guys farming sellable items and parceling lore items to all their thousand alts.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  4. demi Augur

I just bought some with my free 500 DBC :p its nice on big purchases of over 1m - 2m price tag and you dont want to pay the 200k vig .. and if your not near the baz they help .. i dont use them all the time but they are nice in a pinch ..
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  5. demi Augur

parcel AA would be on a timer once every 20hours or something close to that and the bankers , suppliers , parcel guy (if/when they add him) would only remain up for 10min .. not enough time to parcel 100's of lore items to all their alts at some camp/named spot ..
  6. Sobmre Augur

Veto this idea, waste of an aa
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The Veteran AA are free. ;)
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Sobmre Augur

waste of an aa slot lol
  9. Laeadern Elder

Why Veto a Free AA that would work like the banker one we already have. It's not really gonna cost them any revenue and just adds a bit of utility to our life.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Bernel Augur

They wouldn't necessarily have to add an AA. They could add the parcel tab to the Permutation and Resupply AA merchants. My guess is that would be a very low-effort change. Just set some flag on those merchants to say they also have parcel ability.
    tanith, Laeadern, demi and 2 others like this.
  11. Sobmre Augur

didn't someone from DBG say once something about a limitation on AA available slots or something like that
  12. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I don't remember that. I think they did say they were not interested in making any more AA along the lines of vet AA.

Also it doesn't sound like a good idea to let players sit in one place 24/7 and send loot anywhere without either party moving.
    Nennius likes this.
  13. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just think of all the money they could have made with an Everquest/Amazon prime with one day shipping Perk. Do all your shopping from one spot!!!
    MasterMagnus likes this.
  14. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

More like, summon my own bodega with instant teleport to you sales.

My Little Teleporter Bodega™ the perk, coming soon®
    CatsPaws likes this.