How About a Double XP Weekend?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

If you have some free time this weekend, take advantage of it with double experience!

[IMG]

Starting at 12:01PM PDT* on Friday, April 3, and running until 9:00AM PDT on Monday, April 6, 2015 don't miss your chance for extra experience!

What is your strategy to best take advantage of this double experience weekend?

*Convert to your local time
    Glace, Zujilli and Lisandra like this.
  2. Vaclav Augur

How does this operate on test? 300% instead of the normal 200%?
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. Nolrog Augur

It doesn't start until 1 minute after noon tomorrow? Or 12:01 AM?
  4. Roshen Brand Manager

The time for this is listed correctly. Look for this starting at noon Pacific time.
    Lisandra likes this.
  5. Nolrog Augur

OK, thanks. Just struck me as an unusual time (normally it's 12:01 AM because people get confused with midnight).
  6. Lisandra Augur

I'm cool with it since I missed most of the bonus xp we just had. Thanks Roshen, Holly & the EQ Dev Team!
  7. trueheart Lorekeeper

pls do a double spawn we got all the xp we ever need for 20 bots in my groups we need rare npc to spawn more
    Yinla likes this.
  8. Roshen Brand Manager

The Bonus XP weekend is in addition to other XP bonuses (even on Test).
  9. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

To be clear it does add, but afiak it doesn't multiply, 300% would be about right (depending on other mods), but not 400% on Test.
  10. Vaclav Augur

Awesome, thanks both - been enjoying playing Test doing test runs for TLP XP paths - but debating keeping some longterm modern characters there to play during "slow times" on the TLP if it ends up stalling in fun for some lengths - would be a great time to get a good headstart on them.

Now to see if getting Platinum on Bloodborne takes higher priority or not once it rolls around, heh.
  11. Numiko Augur

should run it to midnight monday as many people have that day off for easter
    Lisandra likes this.
  12. Kellaer Augur

When are we going to get a half exp weekend? You guys never do those!
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  13. Fendy Augur

I think Patrick Bootie needs a couple of those so his 20 bots will have something to strive for again.
    Geroblue likes this.
  14. Kravitz Augur

How about a marketplace sale?
  15. Sneaksta Journeyman

Yay! Can you guys, However, count the weekends since the last exp bonus weekend for a change, and make sure it is "ODD" from the last one? It seems they are only ever even. I have my kids every other weekend, and would love to participate, but I do not play when I have my kids, it is counterproductive to real life :) I won't waste my time with them online. If, however, You would make sure they are odd every time (from the last xp bonus weekends, not odd in day of the month) I would be able to get in on about half of them. I know I am not the only user with this issue ! Thanks, And remember, It is just a suggestion, but would be greatly appreciated by the masses!

(( Ex wives/husbands and or courts may not be flexible, Here is hoping you guys are :))
    Ferry-Tunare likes this.
  16. Bobbatre New Member

I kinda am lost with this 12h01 PM thing ... Is that 9PM Paris time or did I misundestand everything ?
  17. Riou EQResource

Yes, it should be 9:01 PM Paris (GMT+2)
  18. Milfurd Augur

Just level everyone to 105 with full AA and be done with it. :)
  19. ChobhamofBristlebane New Member

I'd say how about YES!!!! HOOAH!!!!!
  20. Stumphobbler Elder

[IMG]

WOOT thanks Roshen!

Next time though if ya think of it, a little heads up would be awesome. ;)

See ya's in the game!