Housing Issue...any ideas?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Auroara, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Auroara New Member

I have several characters, each with two to three houses. I can add access for other characters in the guild, in the fellowship, or to other individual characters. However, I have one toon with two houses and no one can access either house. I have even set up another toon as a co-owner, and other than being able to move the house on the lot and enter, they cannot add items. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its not being co owner but you were close. Owner stands in plot and under your real estate category choose manage and then there is a tab on the upper right to allow "rights" to other characters.

From Alla

You can control who can access your house and how much you want them to be able to do with your house and items.
    Use Shift-M or EQ Button>Real Estate>Manage to bring up the management window and then click on the access tab.
    You can grant access to people individually by clicking on the Individual radio button and typing their character name in the box below the list box. Here you also have to choose an access level for them

Oh wait looks like you said you tried adding them but they don't add?
  3. Auroara New Member

They add....Just can't add anything to the real estate plot. Under the manage tab says they have all the rights but it is not working. Done this for several other characters with no issues at all.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Plot or house is not full that it won't allow them to add items cause there is no room? Plot is Paid up.......hmm gonna research this some more

How about you make them co -owner - I have all my guys co owners cause I didn't like giving "visitor" all those rights.
  5. Auroara New Member

Have made them co-owner. Can enter the house, move the house, can remove the house. Cannot add any other items. I'm beginning to think this particular character is bugged. Both plots paid up.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is he getting the red message that he does not have rights?
  7. Auroara New Member

Nope. Just the options to stow (closet, etc.) are greyed out.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I just went into one of my houses - clicked shift i which brings up the items. All are greyed out as are all the options to store, shed, closet whatever.

I had to click on an item already in place and everything popped to yellow along the bottom to then work as normal.