<House of Strix> - Australian/Oceanic guild on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Lyrial, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Lyrial Journeyman

2. Lyrial Journeyman

3. rippah30 Lorekeeper

I recently joined House of Strix upon joining the server ( Varko ) and although I was starting from level one on an established server I was made to feel right at home. The people are nice, getting stuff done and there's a good buzz around the guild. I highly recommend! :)
  4. Lyrial Journeyman

5. Brostie New Member

6. Terranos Elder

Hi

I was wondering what the status of the guild was currently? Are the class needs listed on your homepage current?

I played for the first few weeks and leveled a Shadowknight to about 47ish. Was in EoE and raided with them for a bit, but have probably been booted long ago due to inactivity.

Currently redownloading the game to check out how things are going. Being an Australian player I'm guessing your guild is the only option for rading in that timezone?

I'd be interested in joining if you need Shadowknights, would probably need some time to catch up on levels and set up my G13 again.

Might be on later this evening depending on download time, have 100Mbps connection but the launcher isn't letting me have anywhere near that :(
  7. Terranos Elder

Bonus! Just found a copy of the client on my laptop, 500mb patch and then I'll copy it over.
  8. Grandaar New Member

For those wondering how raid progression is going, the guild has broken into NToV recently with a bang (cleared Doze in EToV, then Ikiatar, Eashen, Aaryonar, Feshlak and Dagarn all on first pull attempts) and made good progress on AoW (last attempt with only 6 or 7 Clerics with less than maxed out levels/gear was around 50%).

Raid numbers are consistently 50+ on the 3 nights we raid, so still looking for a few key classes to join our ranks (especially reliable Clerics and Bards) and fill remaining group slots. Most members now have their epic weapons and also starting to farm ST for melee avatar weapons etc.

Not bad going considering our smaller raid size and limited raid time! If you're levelling up during our time slot and are looking for a guild that's building good momentum leading up to SoL, check out houseofstrix.enjin.com for details on recruitment.
  9. Lyrial Journeyman

August has been a great month for HoS with nToV now on farm status and two successful Avatar of War kills in KD under our belt. HoS has arrived as a formidable off-peak raiding guild in the GMT +10 and GMT +9 timezone. Our raid numbers (mains only) are currently between 55 and 60 on our official raids (3 nights a week). We've also started informal raid targets on off nights for players that explore zones such as: Sleeper's Tomb; Veeshan's Peak; Plane of Fear; etc.

Interested in joining us?

Please check out www.houseofstrix.enjin.com for more details about us and how to apply for membership.
  10. Lyrial Journeyman

HoS is currently closed for general recruitment as of 30 Aug 2016. Limited positions available for players lvl 60 on Wizzies, Mages and Clerics only. Please check out www.houseofstrix.enjin.com for more details about us and how to apply for membership.
  11. Lyrial Journeyman

26 Oct 2016.
    HoS is now open for limited applications from Raiders lvl 60 in the following classes:

Bard
    Cleric
    Druid
    Magician
    Necromancer
    Ranger
    Wizard
    HoS is a formidable off-peak raiding guild in the GMT +10 and GMT +9 timezone. Our raid numbers (mains only) are currently between 55 and 60 on our official raids (3 nights a week). We are currently working on keying our membership for VT after having successfully put SSra on farm. We also have informal social raid targets on off nights for those looking for more action.

Interested in joining us?

Please check out www.houseofstrix.enjin.com for more details about us and how to apply for membership.