House Contents Missing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sashnia, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Sashnia Elder

Hi All,

My house contents has vanished, I would really love some assistance to get my trophies and other items back, after the last time my house poofed I thought it would be smart to make a layout file, unfortunately the layout file doesn't seem to contain items from storage on the housing plot. I have tried the DBG ticketing system and been somewhat patient but I've had no response for my brand new ticket for 22 days now.

Roxxlyy could you please assist with this.

I would also appreciate any advise on getting a list of items that where in storage on my plot, is there another file other than layout I am missing? I don't use magelo so don't have a magelo backup.

Thanks.
  2. Zenai New Member

The worst is the email says that they can't recover trophies. WHAT! I want my TS trophies back. I don't care so much about the hunter stuff, although that's annoying, but my TS trophies, this almost makes me sick. Antonious Bayle ... stepchild
  3. Zhaunil_AB Augur

I can understand anyone that's getting impatient - and 3 weeks is a lot of time already.
    However, you are not alone:
    On my initial petition, i received an "we know about the issue and are sorry" reply after 3days.
    Then there was silence for 3weeks, at which point they asked for layout files.
    3days after that they closed the ticket since i did not reply "in time".
    My reply 6days after they asked for the layoutfiles apparently re-opened the ticket,
    because 5(!) weeks after i have supplied the layoutfiles i received an email that my items were restored on my plot.

Of course by then 2months and 1week had elapsed since my initial petition.
    And the "restored" items were owned by the GM, not by me so they were unuseable.
    So the following day after they said they had restored my items, i sent them a reply detailing what was wrong (that i could identify as being wrong).
    Updated that one a week later with the anchor that was also missing from the guild hall by then.

11days after that, a different GM replied that the items were now under my name and asked for additional information (that had already been supplied in the form of a screenshot...)
    3days after that i had another crate on my plot that enabled me to restore my layout (with some editing of the layout-file) - yay!

By then 2months and 20days had come and gone!
    This was from early June to end of August.
    Oh, and while one might think so, no:
    This was not an "unlucky exception" - many people i have talked to waited for similar periods before they had their houses back...

And of course the FINALLY restored house only lasted for like 10hours, at which point it had disappeared again!!!
    At this time, i basically gave up for the time being.
    I had them restore my trophies again which i have since placed on a plot that had so far survived the losses (one of 3 total, 2 houses/contents had been compromized).
    *knocks on wood*
    So far, i have been able to use those trophies, but of course i am still waiting for a patchnote stating that the housing issue is resolved before i will ask them to get my non-trophy items back.

Since the losses happened during huge-chat-lag and related issues like mass-disconnects etc, i think that has some influence on the housing - and from that i think it might be a while befor ei see said patchnote and "dare" to get my house back.

Restoring a house only to loose it promptly again is so frustrating!
  4. Sashnia Elder

More than a month now and no response still, not even an auto response.
  5. Carryion New Member

GL I did a trafer and LOST EVERY DAME THING Its been going on 40 days and they still have done jack!