Hot Zone Quest Rewards

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Namde, May 20, 2016.

1. Namde Augur

I am under the impression I should be getting aug's from these but I am not. I am getting a pick of either shoulder, waist, or a cloak piece. Am I wrong in thinking this?
  2. Borek-VS Augur

You were wrong. Hot zone daily quests give you Defiant type waist, shoulder and back. Non-prestige augs may also drop in the hot zones, but they aren't quest rewards.

The other common aug quest rewards are for Heroic Characters only, from the progression quests in Feerrott and House of Thule.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  3. Namde Augur

Ahhh, tyvm
  4. Namde Augur

So.... If i farm the quest mobs long enough I might get an aug?
  5. Borek-VS Augur

Any mob in the zone can drop the HZ augs. Can be somewhat rare, though; there's usually a list on ZAM under hot zones.
  6. beryon Augur

What you might be thinking of is a few hotzone quest lines that reward augs. These are NOT the dailies; they're separate quests. They were for previous hotzone sets, so they won't match up with current hotzones, but the quests are still active. You get them from Skal Nethus, who's near Frankling Teek.
  7. Namde Augur

That may be what I saw, Beryon. Thanks all
  8. Bret with 1 t New Member

I've noticed that some augs still drop in zones that are no longer hot.
  9. Borek-VS Augur

Yes. All of the hot zone augs still drop in their original zones, but can be very rare.
  10. Weverley Augur

Yeah old hotzone augments we're never remove.Kill enough mobs in whatever zones that was a hotzone in the past and you should see some but you are at the mercy of the RNG.Teek rewards are cloak, shoulders or belt in defiant that scale with hz level so for example if u take level 60 teek quest they gonna offer you intricate defiant and you got 6 choices because melee got combatant and caster got adept.
  11. Zoso Journeyman

Not all current hotzones were given augs. Sarith is an example of one without.